Trabajo como camarero de restaurante para Linea de Cruceros de Lujo nivel gastronómico de Ultra lujo silver service.
Provide suport for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of Responsibility and guest satisfaction. Learn the standards by meeting the relevant restaurant company standard procedures. Provide suport for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards. Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place. The Waiter/Waitress will be aware of any special requests and dietary requirements that his/her passengers may require. Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas, and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties.
- Competitive salary
- 6 month contract with two months off rotation + renew
Diploma from a recognised Hotel School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- At least one year of full time working experience on a four or five star (or similar grade)hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
- Restaurant experience fine dining service.
- EU citizenship, EU nationals
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.