LUXURY 5* CHALETS IN VAL D’ISERE
CHEF VACANCY for LUXURY 5* CHALETS IN VAL D’ISERE, FRANCE
* We are looking to recruit up to two (2) chefs for a French luxury chalet operator in one of the top ski resorts in the world.
* Chefs must have a wide range of high-end experience; Michelin * Kitchen background a bonus.
* We are looking for creative and imaginative professionals who are capable of working independently to (1) manage their own kitchen and budget to high standards; (2) design and execute their own menus and (3) adapt menu and practice as necessary to meet special requirements of guests. Teamwork is essential to ensure all services run smoothly in collaboration with other members of the chalet team. As appropriate, chefs will each work independently catering for guests in one chalet; or jointly in a pair to cater for guests from both chalets dining together or for special group events.
* Salary dependent on experience, but no less than £500 gross per week. Other benefits include:
Ski Pass and Equipment
Winter Sports Insurance
Performance and Chef Bonuses.
* Chefs responsible generally for:
Breakfast: Cold Cuts, Pastries, Cereals, Juices, Fresh Fruit Platter plus 1 or 2 hot specials per day.
Afternoon Tea: Selection of sweet and savoury pastries and cakes.
Pre-dinner Canapes: 3 or 4 canapes to be served with champagne or cocktails.
Dinner: 3-4 courses, taking into account guest’s dietary requirements and requests. (Chefs have 1 evening off per week.)
* If interested, please send CVs, Cover Letters, Food Pictures and Sample Menu Plans.
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior