ReviewPro, the leading hospitality guest intelligence provider is looking for an Inside Sales Representatives with Native Level of English to support sales activities.
Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 43,000 properties internationally. We offer the opportunity to work with an international team based in the heart of Barcelona at a company that has experienced huge growth over recent years.
In 2017, we are expanding our team and are currently looking for a vibrant, high-energy, proactive Sales Representative.
The ideal candidate would have experience on the phone, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with prospect/clients and manage relationships. We provide a strong career development plan based on performance.
Candidates must be motivated, proactive and responsible individuals with:
Good telephone skills
Excellent listening skills
High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
The Inside Sales Representative will predominantly schedule online demos and they will assist the Sales Manager with their administrative duties.
Your tasks will consist in:
- Supporting Sales Manager or Sales Director in their sales process with specific reference to scheduling online demos.
- Working with prospects in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Working with Sales Manager or Sales Director on a new business plan to identify new business opportunities and fully qualify these opportunities
- Achieving the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota.
- Generating sales by (mostly) cold/warm calling current customers and prospects
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data
- Collect and share adequate market feedback
Candidates should have the following experience or background to be considered for the role:
- Native level of English
- Results driven and persistent with a motivation for sales
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is a plus.
- Hospitality experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international environment with a great atmosphere
- Great opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual