A famous Spanish-American chef just opened a new restaurant in Frisco, Texas. They are looking for cooks with experience in Turkish, Greek, and Lebanese food. The restaurant will feature a modern, authentically Mediterranean decor and accommodates up to 250 dinners with a focus on small plates. Complementing the meal are creative cocktails as well as unique Mediterranean wines.
• Positions Available: 3-4 Line cooks
• Location: Frisco, Dallas (TX)
• Duration: between 9 to 12 months
• Start Date: Two months
• Stipend: $13 / hourly pre tax
• Hours: 40 hours / week. Overtime paid.
• Other conditions: one meal + health insurance
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior