New York City
Rice & Gold is a restaurant from Chef Dale Talde, David Massoni, and Hohn Bush of Three Kings Restaurant Group. The menu takes influences from China and the Philippines, as well as Mexico, Bangladesh, Iran, Jamaica, India and more. This internship program will encompass an all around training of basic skills in order to successfully use this knowledge in other kitchens. These skills include knife cuts, organization, sanitation practices, being on time, teamwork, learning different parts of the cold and hot line and many others.
• Position Available: line cook
• Location: Training in New York City
• Duration: 12 months
• Start Date: All year
• Stipend: $13 / hour pre-tax – (paid overtime). Starting conditions.
• Hours: 40 hours / week
• Requirements: English speaking candidate requested.
• Benefits: Commuter benefits offered. Sick pay offered after the employee has worked a minimum of 120 hours. Overtime is given to employees who work more than 40 hours per week at time and a half depending on the employee's pay rate. A family meal is given. Chef's coats are given each day. The student doesn’t necessarily need to have experience in the kitchen but it’s a plus if they do. We will provide the necessary training as long as they are willing to commit to the program.
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior