To be responsible for the guests’ needs during the night and early hours of the morning; Handling all requests and complaints in a professional and diplomatic way; focusing in Guests’ needs and problems in providing services; to follow up the group programs and their special needs and requests; to ensure a proper communication, information and assistance to Guests.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, Tourism or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- 1 or 2 years work experience equal position.
- Computer Skills.
- Guest attitude, Public Relations, and Communication.
- Good Organisation skills, problem solving, international exposure preferred.
- English Fluent. Other european languages within german or french will be a plus