Urban District Apartments
We manage a number of boutique apartments in Barcelona, combined with Hotel's concierge services.
The apartments are located in 3 main buildings with reception and spread in the Barcelona's city center.
In an open and dynamic work environment, we are looking for one/two experienced Receptionist/Check-in Agent (full-time / part-time), with experience in:
- processing all the reservations coming from different channels
- update the PMS and co-ordinate the arrival of the guests and their related services
- execute the check-in at the Reception or at the remote apartments in the center of Barcelona, together with other personnel
- support the guests during the stay and provide them assistance
- co-ordinate request of maintenance from the guests.
- reviews management
- elaborate reports
Key and fundamentals requirements:
- 2 years Experience in the touristic apartments management and/or Boutique Apartments and/or Hotel
- Experience for professional check-ins at the reception or in the remote apartments
- Knowledge of the most important OTAs commercial dynamics
- High Level of English both written and spoken. French, Spanish and Italian languages will be really welcomed.
- Motor Bike or scooter for easy movements during the check-in will be really welcomed
- Knowledge of PMS functionalities
- Open, proactive actitud and high level of commitment and responsibility
Please apply ONLY if you meet the requirements.
We are looking forward to get you "on board".
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior