Lucas Fox International Properties
Lucas Fox is a full-service real estate agency offering high quality residential homes and a comprehensive range of property services to national and international clients. We are a multilingual team with a fresh, innovative approach to the real estate industry, offering unrivalled knowledge of the Spanish property sector, locations and lifestyle.
As a Sales Team Assistant, you will support the Gavà Mar- Castelldefels Sales Team. In this role, you will be required to handle a wide range of administrative support and be a part of all ongoing sales processes.
You will be incredibly well organized, flexible, and detailed oriented and you will enjoy the administrative and organizational challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities, and will focus on bridging the gap between our CRM system and the users who interact with it.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Giving support to the Sales Teams by requesting “notas simples”, plans, relevant documentation and uploading photos
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls and enquiries
- Prepare monthly reports on new listings, sales and rentals made by the competition
- Keep and maintain collaboration agreements and property documentation updated
- Make copies, collate, bind, staple and file documents/reports as needed
- Introducing and updating data into our database system to display up-to-date information
- Verifying and reconciliation of data on our database
- Sporadically, create new listings and supervise the existing ones on the database
- Prepare property alerts for marketing purposes regarding new properties and changes
- Coordinate travel arrangements for your team as needed
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail and courier deliveries for your team
Desired skills & expertise:
- Previous experience in an administrative or telemarketing roll in an international company
- Fluent in English and Spanish (other languages would be a plus)
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude, resolute, creative and highly motivated person
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and suppliers and to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Able to handle a fast-paced, sometimes pressured office environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service and telephone manner
- Extremely proficient and savvy with internet research and strong MS Office
We offer an initial completed training and the incorporation in a young, growing and multicultural team.
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior