Empresa de coliving en Madrid
We are currently recruiting for Operations Assistant to join the team at our busy Head Office in the centre of Madrid.
We consider the role of an Operations Assistant to be an integral part of the team helping to maintain an efficient and accurate function within the business. This is a varied role, working in the areas of revenue management, customer service, housekeeping, maintenance and general administration.
This position offers a rare opportunity to join a fast growing startup in the alternative accommodation sector. leading hotel group best known for its exceptional standards, stylish interiors and inspirational approach to hospitality.
- Revenue managements: Boooking requests, questions and clarifications, check ins and updating calendar.
- Contact with customers prior to their arrival making all the necessary arrangements
- Apartment Check-ins: explanation of apartment as well as information on the surrounding area
- Point of contact during guest stay in Madrid
- Deal with any maintenance requests
- Coordinate weekly cleaning service and apartment changeovers
- Manage stock level for cleaning products and rooms amenities
- Coordinate linen deliveries
- Final check of apartments before customers arrive
- Customers reviews at the end of stays
- Review and allocate revenues and costs assocoiated with areas of responsibility
- Prepare user manuals specific to each apartment
- Develop standard list of recommendations in neighbourhood
- Experience in hotels or serviced apartments
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude, is eager to help out
- Genuine love of meeting and engaging with people
- Fluent in Spanish and English (other languages will be a plus)
- Good communication skill
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Will require some weekend and afterhour work
- Strong Organizational skills
- Basic accounting and financial knowledge
- Basic social media skills