HOSPITALITY- GUEST SERVICE AGENT SENIOR – GERMAN
Job as Guest Service Agent onboard luxury ships member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines
Duties: Being responsible for all on board guest communication in the relevant language and Embarkation Travel Talk. Attending the main social and public events on the ship. Giving promotional support to the Tour Department, participating directly in half day excursions. Presentations recreational and cultural mini-conferences. Collaborating with PA announcements, etc.
• Living on board
• Mother tongue: German
• English fluent mandatory
• Diploma from a recognized Tourism School or equivalent
• Experience in Hotel and Tourism area or any other related field
• At least 1 year of working experience in Hotel and Tourism area or any other related field.
• Excellent communication skills and a positive open attitude for public relations and problem solving. Deep knowledge of their own country culture
• Strong computer skills, and administration background, proficient in the use of MS office software
• 6 months contact & renovable
• Posibility of professional development
•Full accommodation and meals included, position living on board, enthusiastic working, flights paid by the company environment.
If you want to know more about it, apply in the next link: