Would you like to work in a project where you will be ready to take on all the challenges and work among the biggest Travel & Tourism players?
Do you want to be part of a project that has allowed more than 200 000 customers to travel around the world?
Webhelp has now the perfect opportunity for a bright career in the Travel & Tourism world!
The customers book their travel arrangements (a flight or a hotel) anywhere in the world, getting the best price by choosing the airline or hotel among hundreds of options. The customer support should be a high-quality service, focused on the client and their needs, by a team dedicated to their satisfaction! You will integrate a team that will support customers during all phases along the reservation process, as well as, to manage their accounts, reserving, modifying, invoicing and issuing tickets, adding luggage and cancelling bookings.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile to ensure their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Support customer by phone and email;
• Manage the reservations back-office (new reserves, ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations);
• Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management);
• Advise and sell travel arrangements (flight/accommodation/packages: flight + accommodation/insurances/group booking);
• Handle and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents);
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in Italian;
• You have intermediate knowledge in English (level B2);
• Knowledge in GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo);
• Availability from Monday to Sunday, from 8 AM to 8 PM;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and high energy;
• You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member;
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!