Would you like to work in a project where you will be ready to take on all the challenges and work among the biggest Travel & Tourism players?
Do you want to be part of a project that has allowed more than 200 000 customers to travel around the world?
Webhelp has now the perfect opportunity for a bright career in the Travel & Tourism world!
By integrating the Webhelp team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
The customers book their travel arrangements (a flight or a hotel) anywhere in the world, getting the best price by choosing the airline or hotel among hundreds of options. The customer support should be a high-quality service, focused on the client and their needs, by a team dedicated to their satisfaction! You will integrate a team that will support customers during all phases along the reservation process, as well as, to manage their accounts, reserving, modifying, invoicing and issuing tickets, adding luggage and cancelling bookings.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile to ensure their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Support customer by phone and email;
• Manage the reservations back-office (new reserves, ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations);
• Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management);
• Advise and sell travel arrangements (flight/accommodation/packages: flight + accommodation/insurances/group booking);
• Handle and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents);
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in Flemish or Dutch;
• You have intermediate knowledge in English (level B2);
• Knowledge in GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo);
• Availability from Monday to Sunday, from 8 AM to 8 PM;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and high energy;
• You enjoy challenges and to work as a team member;
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!