Orlando Florida USA / Barcelona
Embark on your Career, Navigate your Future !
Disney Cruise Line, the leader in High Standard family cruising, is known for providing guests with world-class incredible vacation experience while offering Crew Members with outstanding Career Opportunities.
As an Assistant Dining Room Server you will :
- Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations onboard ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay
- Organise and coordinate dinner service for 16-22 guests in the dining room, with 2 dinner seatings per night
- Provide exceptional service throughout the Guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner, special events
- Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner Guests
- Work with 975 Crew Members of over 50 nationalities, including 150 in the Dining Room alone
- Interesting compensation package (Attractive Salary system bases on tips and gratuities and medical care provided during the whole duration of the contract)
- Food and accommodation provided (Shared Cabin, including phone, TV/DVD player, wireless Internet, personal lockable storage space and beverage cooler)
- Crew privileges include complimentary passes to Disney Theme Parks, merchandise discounts, sailing discounts, Disney movies, Crew Gym, Internet Café and more
To apply, candidates must :
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Speak English fluently.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the position they are applying for (ship experience is a plus).