DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA:
Manage pay processes for the European Tech Data's front and back office organizations.
·At financial level, the employee's duties include:
- Collection, validation and posting of Invoices and Credit Memos issued during the Purchase to Pay (PTP) processes.
* Reconciliations of Good Received (GR) & Invoice Received (IR).
* Reconciliations of Vendor accounts ensuring that missing documents are requested and validated.
* Claim credit notes to the vendor to solve any possible query identified during the PTP process.
* Month / Quarter End Close activities: reconciliations, ensure the posting of all documents generated during the month / quarter, solve General Ledger accounts discrepancies and resolve GR/IR queries.
* Tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) on a daily basis in conjunction with the corresponding country teams.
* Vendor master data maintenance.
* Interacting with the finance and purchasing departments of all the European subsidiaries.
Annual gross salary: 19875 euros
Good verbal & written skills in Dutch and English.
Service oriented and ability to manage customer expectations
Proactive and "can-do" attitude
Flexible and organized person with ability to work in dynamic and fast paced environment
Excellent team player within an international team
Accuracy and attention to detail
Willing to learn and ready to grow in a multinational company
Advanced user in Excel
Basic knowledge of finance and accounting principles are required
Bachelor degree is a plus
SAP knowledge is a plus