Job for a Important Cruise Ship Company Guest Service
Effectively handle passenger enquiries, provide advice on the ship’s layout and facilities and present tours and ports information including disembarkation procedures as required. Resolve passenger complaints in a timely and effective manner. Liaise with onboard departments to meet passenger’s special requests. Attend Front of House meetings. Provide administrative support to the customer service department Brand dependant, Process orders and organize the delivery of specific items and gifts for special occasions.
- Diploma from a recognized Tourism School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- 2-3 year of full time working experience on a 4/5* star hotel or cruise ship environment is essential.
- Good command of written and spoken English. German mother tongue.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of MS office software.
- Strong administration background.
- BST, VISA and medical certificates, required before the embarkation.
Training, fligths, medicals & Visa paid by the company
Duration of the contract
6 months* 2 of rotation + renewable
Positions ON BOARD
Please Take into account you may have to meet some initial expenses including, for example:
(depending on the company ):
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior