The famous chef Jose Andres is looking for cooks with experience in Peruvian and Chinese food for his famous restaurant China Chilcano located in Washington. At China Chilcano, Criollo exists in every single dish on the menu, whether it’s joined by Nikkei, with nigiri served on a bed of causa, a signature dish of puréed Peruvian potato, or Chifa, through a chaufa dish made with fried bananas. Also present throughout the menu are dishes that have come to embody the native style of cooking. Chifa is where traditional Chinese techniques meet the exotic flair of Peruvian ingredients, while Nikkei features Japanese-inspired dishes using native techniques and ingredients.
• Positions Available: 6 Line cooks master in Chinese and Peruvian kitchen.
• Location: Washington
• Duration: between 9 to 12 months
• Start Date: as soon as possible
• Stipend: $12,5 / hourly pre tax
• Hours: 40 hours / week. Overtime paid.
• Other conditions: one meal + health insurance
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior