If work isn‘t fun, you‘re not playing on the right team!
Are you ready for a career in fastest-growing, modern and friendly staffing agencies based Klagenfurt, Austria?
At NEXT STEP career network, you will be able to impact the lives around you while building a fulfilling career path. We take pride in our professional, team-based culture and award-winning customer service. We take pride in our work and know that it will stand the test of time!
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced and result-driven
to join our team in Klagenfurt, Austria
As a Marketing Specialist at NEXT STEP career network, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company‘s marketing activities.
As digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company‘s success, we are expecting you to have hands-on experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
• Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy with emphasise on digital marketing
• Prepare and manage the marketing budget
• Measure ROI and KPIs
• Develop and prepare ideas and content for digital channels, newsletters and marketing materials
• Editorial work
• Email marketing
• Create and manage Google Ads and FB Ads campaigns
• Set-up, track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
• Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices
• 3 years of experience as Digital Marketing Specialist
• 3 years of experience in developing and implementing
digital marketing strategies
• Great knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• Great knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
• Familiarity with web design
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Minimum BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
• German and English fluent
A good salary and a nice package of benefits are just a basis of our offer. Just as important is a fact that you will enter a solid company with a clear vision. A company that never stops, but constantly creates new quality solutions. A company with fine and open-minded colleagues on who you can build on. In short, a company that supports and changes you.