Job as COMMIS / AYUDANTE DE COCINA Job in Ultra Luxury River Yachts six-star service and truly exceptional gastronomic restaurants on board
Complete their tasks in your section (e.g. sauce, meat, fish etc.) buffet-preparation and a la carte any other duties that your Chef de Partie sees fit, Improves his/her station in areas where necessary
- Culinary diploma from a recognised Standard European Cooking background..
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar environment, either in a 5* luxury establishment gastronomic restaurants & hotels
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.
Competitive Salary monthly 2000€ full accommodation and meals included; flights paid by the company.9 weeks on/ 4 weeks off (Paid entire season!) vacations paid.
Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Duration of the contract
2-1 month contract with 1 months off rotation + renew. paid 4 weeks vacations paid
Competitive Salary. Excellent opportunities of professional development.
Positions ON BOARD
Please Take into account you may have to meet some inicial expenses including, for example (depending on the company ):.
• Medical certificate
• CD1 VISA
• BST certificate