A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Head Chef Specialized in Turkish Cuisine. Olivia´s La Cala a well-established, Luxury dining restaurant in La Cala de Mijas, is excited to announce that we are looking for an experienced Head Chef in the Turkish Kitchen.
Experience in Turkish cuisine will be highly prioritized and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in fast-paced, professional kitchen environments is required.
Reporting to: Executive Chef
• To lead a disciplined, well-harmonizing team.
• That with creative ideas and suggestions, he/she contributes to a continuous improvement of the entire operation.
• To be knowledgeable of local food hygiene procedures and national guidelines as legally required.
• That, with his/her friendly and courteous attitude, he/she supports and maintains the good reputation of the restaurant.
• To ensure standard recipes are followed as directed by the Executive Chef in order to ensure consistency of all food.
• To make sure that the restaurant’s guidelines, standards, and procedures are followed.
• To maintain good communication between restaurant and kitchen.
• Strict following of closing and opening checklists, cleaning checklists, stock control, procurement, deliveries, storage, and food cost management.
• Performs special duties and projects as assigned by the Directors and Executive Chef.
• Actively display a high level of knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and current promotions.
• Full-time, Contract, Permanent
• Flexible shifts
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 50%. Whether it's date night or family we’ve got you covered.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs, and lifelong friends!
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
Covid-19 measures include: All customers and staff are required to wear a mask, regular sanitization of surfaces, daily temperature checks of staff, social distancing.