LA CALA DE MIJAS / Málaga
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Head Chef, Olivia´s La Cala a well-established, Luxury dining restaurant in La Cala de Mijas who pride themselves on delivering great, honest food served in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar role. This position will combine a full responsibility of the kitchen with regards to planning, preparation, set up and execution of food items. This is a fast-paced and hard-working kitchen.
Reporting to: Executive Chef
· To lead a disciplined, well harmonizing team.
· That with creative ideas and suggestions, he/she contributes to a continuous improvement of the entire operation.
· To be knowledgeable of local food hygiene procedures and national guidelines as per legally required.
· That, with his/her friendly and courteous attitude, he/she supports and maintains the good reputation of the restaurant.
· To ensure standard recipes are followed as directed by the Executive Chef in order to ensure consistency of all food.
· To make sure that the restaurant’s guidelines, standards and procedures are followed.
· To maintain good communication between restaurant and kitchen.
· Strict following of closing and opening check lists, cleaning check lists, stock control, procurement, deliveries, storage and food cost management.
· Performs special duties and projects as assigned by the Directors and Executive Chef.
· Actively display high level of knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and current promotions.
Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 50%. Whether its date night or family we’ve got you covered.
Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior